ONLY 9 HOMES REMAIN, ALL WITH QUICK MOVE-IN! Click here to view them.
And for a limited time, we are offering a $15,000 incentive on two homes!
Traditions at Wall is our townhome community in Wall, Monmouth County, NJ featuring 3-bedroom townhomes with 2.5 baths, a 1-car garage and up to 1,842 sq. ft. of living space. At the crossroads of Route 33 and 34 in Wall, this area offers access to everything you can imagine including picturesque beaches, top-rated schools, exciting outdoor recreation and excellent retail and dining. Commuter trains and buses are just a few miles away for service to NYC, and the Garden State Parkway is just two minutes away.
- New 2-story townhomes with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 1 car garage
- Nine-foot ceilings on first and second floors
- Up to 1,842 sq. ft. of living space
- Spacious open concept floorplans with designer finishes
- Gourmet designer kitchens with granite or quartz countertops, a minimum 6′ center island and stainless-steel appliances
- Laminate hardwood throughout the first floor; some homes include the upper hall/loft too
- Baths with designer ceramic tile flooring and tub/shower walls
- Private outdoor space with paver patio
- Maintenance free yards with irrigation
- Fee simple ownership with low maintenance fees
- Professionally managed community
- Convenient to Routes 34, 33, I-195 and 18; the Garden State Parkway is just 2 minutes away
- Close proximity to Asbury Park NJ Transit® Train Station, Academy bus routes, NY Waterway Ferry and Seastreak Ferry
- Close to the beaches of Asbury Park, Point Pleasant, Manasquan, Sea Girt and Spring Lake
- School district given an overall grade of A- by Niche.com